My Generation: The Best of The Who

Hi everybody,
    I just got back from my local record store where I was looking on
their Muze computer for any info on upcoming releases.  On there they
had the new My Generation CD listed.  They also had a track listing
on the computer.  I can't remember if the track listing has been
posted yet, but here it goes anyway:
Magic Bus
Eminence Front
I Can't Explain
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
The Kids Are Alright
My Generation
Substitute
Happy Jack
Pictures of Lily
Won't Get Fooled Again

    Does anybody know if this is the complete track listing?  If it
is, I think it is incredibly inadequate.  All it is is most of Meaty,
Beaty, Big, & Bouncy plus WGFA and Eminence Front.  I added the times
up and it comes out to less than forty minutes.  That alone makes me
believe that this listing that the computer gave me is not complete.
Before I start jumping to conclusions and complaining about this,
could anybody else post what they know about this upcoming release.

Thanks,
Christian Tennant