Re: Importance of the list

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 12:53:55 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Dear friends -
>
>In NYC the other day, Joel (Cptwlkr) & I were talking, and we realized that for
>both of us, this list has rekindled an old interest that had been dormant,
>with occassional sparks (the '89 tour, the '93 PT tour), for years.  It is
>great to spend a timy portion of each day thinking about this band... and it
>was great to be in a community of similar interests at Molly Wee's this week.
>So this is just a thank you to everyone out there - Rich, Joel (biggest thanks),
>Stacey (who did so much to get us together), John B., Tim Herrlinger, Bob (No,
>I don't think R & R was meant to played outdoors), Steve Simms, and everyone
>else - thanks all...
>
>- Mason

The list re-started my Who Engine too!

scott
In a little house I keep pictures suspended, it is not a fixed house,
It is round, it is only a few inches from one side to the other:
Yet behold, it has room for all the shows of the world, all memories!
Here the tableaus of life, and here the groupings of death;
Here, do you know this? this is cicerone himself,
With finger rais'd he points to the prodigal pictures.

Walt Whitman