Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #298

Mark and Jay, re:

<<
 >> And I was never introduced to Pam, although she was certainly a fine
 >> addition to our little group headed for MSG from Molly Wee's.
 >> Maybe there's just something about Whogirls. I don't know. I don't
 >> really have to explain it, do I?

 >Nope :-)

Aw, quit it.  You're making me blush.
By the way, hi Mark, I'm Pam.  Good to meet you. :-)

Another by the way, I still have one extra ticket for tonight(Sunday)'s show.
 I'll be at Molly Wee's at about 7:00 or so.  I'll be wearing a black shirt
with a bunch of saxophones on the front, so if anyone is interested look for
me and we'll work something out.

Pam