Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #298

Jay, re:

<< If I could have given him $$, I would have...of course, when he said to
 me, "yeah, I saw the Who 13 times in 1983," I started to wonder....  >>

When the guy is standing there, unbathed, smelly and somewhat toothless, I
don't think he was very capable of remembering dates and times from 14 years
ago. Remember, this is a guy with $4 to his name (if he even has that). For
me to give him $20 may have made his life, and to me, I won't miss it... (I
hope!)

- -wf