. . . and beyond

Hi everybody,
    I was just reading my official program from MSG, and I noticed
something that I thought I might pass along to everybody not able to
make it to NY and to those who didn't buy the program.  At the
beginning of the program, there is an essay explaining the origins
and story of Quad.  The first sentence of the last paragraph is as
follows:  "This new phase for Quadrophenia opened before 150,000 fans
at Hyde Park, London, on 29th June 1996 and continues with this
season at Madison Square Garden and beyond."  I guess you can read a
bunch of stuff into  "and beyond."  They could be talking about the
fall tour we keep hearing about or a future on Broadway or maybe
both.  I just thought the inclusion of those two words was
interesting.

Christian Tennant