Re: Quad thoughts

Chris, re:

<< The biggest suprise for me was Zak.  He exceeded all of my expectations by
a whole bunch. >>

Good to meet you... One fortunate thing about going to all the shows is that
you can focus on different aspects of it night after night, especially as
you're playing musical chairs. What I saw last night was this:

Jodi Linscott is doing a wonderful job. Keep an eye on her during
"Quadrophenia" (the song) and "The Rock", she really working hard and a lot
of the sound that people may be crediting to Zak, belongs to her...

>>My train got in late and the girl I was with wanted to see Joan Osborne.

Hate it when that happens! :) I'm very happy to say that I haven't seen or
heard ANY of the opening acts...

- -wf