PT Roundhouse '74 ?

Hello all-

This is my first posting after lurking on the list for a month or two! When I
first discovered the list, a number of people mentioned that they had just
picked up copies of the Pete Townshend solo gig at the Roundhouse in '74.
I've had songs from this gig on a couple of old boot LP's for ages, and have
always wanted to hear more. Is this show now available on a boot CD/LP?
(Details, please:-)

Thanks!

Dan (another S.F. Bay Area resident who had a sad empty feeling while NOT
hearing the WW1 broadcast on the 18th)