Don't let it end...

Stacey, re:

> I have one more concert to go to on the 22nd.  It has been great
> meeting everyone on the list at the Molly Wee.  I wish we could do this
> more often.

I agree.  I was only at Molly Wee's one night, but will be there on Sunday
and Monday, and I know i would personally like to see everyone again
sometime.  Perhaps we could arrange a little Who gathering of our own for
people who live in the Tri-State area?  I go back to Buffalo on around
August 21 or so, but I think that if we got together, listened to some
cool concerts and watched some videos, we could have a great time.
Anybody up for it?  Maybe this is idealistic me talking, but...

Also, this has probably been mentioned before- but is there a CD version
of the video versions of Slit Skirts and the closing instrumental of
Prelude?  How about the White City vid versions?

And to those who have the My Generation CD- how is the overall sound?  Is
it worth getting?

See ya

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May