A Quick One While I'm Awake

There's no way I'm going to attempt, after a 13 hour drive today, to either
review the show I saw or read any of the 365 (no lie) messages that awaited
me from the Digest.
However, I will say this much:
I very much enjoyed meeting all (ALL) of the people from the Digest in Molly
Wee's, even if I feel I only got perhaps 2 minutes with each...not nearly
enough, and I feel bad about that. But every single one was nice...yes, even
the infamous WF (of course, I already knew that) for those of you who
disbelieve.
And I really missed the ones I missed. Lauren, Randi R., etc etc...where
were ya?
The show...what can I say? It was...words fail me. I loved it, even Gary
Glitter. It was perfect, it was powerful, it showed that Who's Left are
still major leaguers, to say the least. It did the album justice and
more...no glitz and showbiz stuff; it was 100% ROCK.
Details to follow sometime tomorrow. Most likely after I wade through some
of the posts.
Oh, and one more little thing...those of you who still have the chance to
see this show...you're a fool if you don't. Just do it, and do it now.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend