Re: being a backup singer

Unfortunatly for my career as a backup singer, my breasts are
substantially smaller then your average pair of basketballs. I don't
relish the thought of having silicone injected into 'em either.
There is very little I would not do for the Who, , especially Pete (I
even own a copy of "Iron Man"! I promosed myself I'd never own an album
featuring singing woodland animals, but there you have it), but a line
must be drawn SOMEWHERE, and I draw it at cosmetic surgery. Sigh. I
suppose my dream of being a backup singer can go join my dream of
being a go go dancer on a 60's dance TV show...

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter

Krumpet says Pete sings like a little girl...Krumpet, everyone! Isn't
she great!
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */