A beggar, a hypocrite, love reign over me.

To all the people that I've read from and those reading me:

Tomorrow at 6 a.m. they'll see my dust as I ride away on the Greyhound bus.
 It's not quite flowing under bridges or flying throught the sky or even
travelling down cold metal.  But it'll get to where I *belong* on time.  I'll
be making my own personal history tomorrow night:  seeing The Who for the
first time since it was impossible during my negative alive years.  And I'll
repeat that history (already!) on Sunday night as well.  Though I've never
posted before and have only been receiving the digest for a week.  I thank
you all that have lightened up my head and taken me a bit out of the media
black hole called Maine that I live in for the summer. I'm looking forward to
meeting some of you at the Molly Wee, that is, if they let this 19 year-old
in.  Or that quiet street corner with free frustration will happen.

So say hello to the 6'4" girl with long hair (cut neat, not short).  If there
happens to be a mob of us and you can't pick me out, I'm the face with the
pierced tongue; she's TheSlipKid.  And so am I (and me too. . . I'm that as
well).  And if you could, offer me your floor to sleep on.  Unless you're
sure I need the true Jimmy experience of sleeping by the beach to join your
status.  Please?

Amy Dresser
TheSlipKid