Re: Possible MSG encores - Important!

In a message dated 96-07-18 13:25:51 EDT, mtw@shore.net (Mason T. Weinrich)
writes:

<< Last night, at some really close seats (thanks, Capt Walker!!!!), we were
able
 to read the list of encores prepared and ready to go depending on whim from
 Pete's Guitar center.  In order, they are: Getting in Tune, Dreaming From
 The Waist, The Real Me (did'nt understand why this was there), Behind Blue
 Eyes, Join Together, Too Much of Anything, Naked Eye, and The Kids Are
Alright. >>

I had similar seats on John's side last night, and I saw "Rough Boys," "Let
My Love Open The Door," and "My Wife" on Phil Daniels' telepromter as
possible encores!!!

Lisa