Bad Who concert experiences

Fellow Who Concert veterans:

Rich wrote..." the person WHO barfed near my feet at
Philly '82 was enough for me....."

I LOL when I read that becasue my first Who show was that very concert
at JFK stadium in September of 1982.  I remember during "Cry If You
Want" (just before Pete freaks out on guitar at the end of the song)
someone through a hoagie (sub, hero) and hit me right on the back of the
head.  I missed the guitar solo and for the rest of the concert I
smelled like oil and onions.

A few years later, at the Veterans Stadium Philly '89 show I had to deal
with a guy that was really drunk and standing on his chair right in
front of me.  He kept falling the whole show and then towards the end of
the show he puked all over the place.  I was so concerned about this guy
that I couldn't really appreciate the show.  That wasn't you Fang was
it?

Paul Baby

"I don't smash my guitar as a gimmick, but in the fit of wild abandon
that comes after a frenzied performance - where we really get into our
music, finally reaching a crescendo - well, the smashing scene that
follows is absolutely genuine...for years now our act has been based
upon steadily working up to a climax."
					Who is Pete Townshend