Re: Bad Who concert experiences

Paul, re:

<< A few years later, at the Veterans Stadium Philly '89 show I had to deal
 with a guy that was really drunk and standing on his chair right in
 front of me.  He kept falling the whole show and then towards the end of
 the show he puked all over the place.  I was so concerned about this guy
 that I couldn't really appreciate the show.  That wasn't you Fang was
 it? >>

No. a) I rarely drink and b) Radio City and 4 nights at Giants Stadium were
enough...

Hope this helps...

- -wf