Re: Soho?

KREGW@ALCON.ACU.EDU wrote:

> Doesn't Pete live in Soho on Manhattan island now?  Did Karen move to
> NYC also?  When I'm up there I think I'll pop in and pay them a visit.
> Just kidding of course (Gee, you have to be so explicit on this list to
> avoid responses like, "You can't visit Pete!  They won't even let you in
> the lobby of his apartment building!  Didn't you know that?  What kind
> of Who fan are you anyway?").
>
> Kreg Walvoord

Kreg:

You can't post to this list without first checking with everyone on this
list to see if it's ok to post to this list....... Like the old type a
memo stating that all memos must be typed.......

Pete said on Letterman circa '93 he was moving to NYC, but I don't know
if he did then or where current residency is..........