Re: Qualydor.

Jeff, re:

<< Fang, have you heard it yet?  I had so many frickin' digests in my email,
 I couldn't keep track.  Also, what's the part no. on the Polydor (once
 again, German or English?????) Quad? >>

The Polydor CD is made in Germany and it sounds light years better than the
MCA. The main difference is "ambiance", which it has and the MCA, lacks.
Because of this, all the "flaws" are transparent on the MCA, where if they
are there on the Poly, you can't hear them. 2nd (actually a further
description of the 1st) , it sounds analog, compared to the MCA Digital,
which I find too harsh for my ears and the Poly sounds SMoooooth...

- -wf