Re: Could someone kindly confirm my suspicions?

Kreg, re:

<< If my suspicions are true, then these are pretty good tickets, correct?

Under normal circumstances yes. However, I have to inform you that the
McMuffin will be sitting directly in front of you, not only blocking your
view, but also emitting large, odorono killer "personal noises", which most
likely will knock you out...

I think you're much safer up in the nose bleed section...

Rather have a nose bleed, than a nose kill...

- -wf