Re: Conan

Pete on Conan last night was horrible.  He seemed uncomfortable and
flighty.   A few years ago Pete got himself into a lot of trouble with
the infamous "I know what it feels like to be a woman" line.  Yesterday,
Conan had a few looks for him when he talked about EC and him holding
hands while listening to Hendrix and the quote about singing "I'm A Man"
in "89 and then adding "as if I was one."  If anyone actually watched
that show, then the headlines would be just dandy.  Meanwhile you
couldn't really hear his guitar on the mix and he did "Barefootin" which
is not on his greatest hits.  The interview sucked.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod