questions after viewing HBO.

i'm addressing this specifically to the list members who were at
hyde park as it wasn't evident in the hbo broadcast.  Bernd please
help.

Who sang 'I'm One'?

were the banjo parts of 'I've Had Enough' actually played and if so
by whom? (i heard them, but the camera didn't cut to anyone playing
those parts)

did simon townshend chop off all the hair that was on DST?

those are my questions for now. i'm sure i'll have more later.

my impressions.

1. gary glitter is really fat.  i'm not saying that in a negative way
i just didn't realize it before.

2. Roger's voice in the low end is really strong and the screams still
get praise because they're still there only different.

3. the band with dylan was the same as when i saw him here in march.
i was wondering then if the bass player had ever been out in public.
same version of sylvio.

i of course withhold the right to be wrong and change my mind at any
time.

thanks for your time

jeff