Re: The "Who is God?" Tirade

Bernd, re:

>Huh?  So stealing and killing each other are natural?  Come on, Mark, get
>some good books about animal and human psychology and learn the contrary.

Actually, I have to say that the above must be. Show me any point in history
where "stealing and killing" was absent. Unfortunately, we'll probably always
have a portion of the population that WILL continue the above... As much as
some people won't admit it, it's my observation that MOST people (not all),
will try and get away with what they can and then rationalize it. Some people
take that "impulse" to the next step. It's something like a James T. Kirk
speech about how we're a killer species and we've only evolved to "x" point
and we have a long way to go to truly be "civilized". There's a lot of truth
to that...

- -wf