Re: Odds & Sods

>No, not really. However, I got the impression that it and the "Odds &
Sods"
>would be last...  When I get the Polydor "Quad", I'll call England and get

>some more details about what the <Riker> is going on...

As a practical matter, Odds & Sods ought to be the last release.  It'll
give Astley more time to stumble onto once-thought lost recordings.  I'm
still curious about their plans for the first album, and how long they'll
wait before either caving in to Talmy's demands or blowing him off entirely
and releasing a disc mastered from inferior sources.