Re: Billy Idol

<< I thought he was great at the '89 LA Tommy show.  He added a little
 character to Cousin Kevin.

I was at the LA Tommy show - I wanted to hit the guy with a two by four.
 Loved him in Generation X, OK as a solo artist, but the SNEER has got to go.
 Actually, I could have done very well without ANY of the celebrity guests in
the Tommy performance - it really slowed down the show.

Greg Biggs who remembers Tommy in 1970 when it only took three musicians and
a singer to do it.