Re: The "Who is God?" Tirade (No Who content)

At 09:08 AM 7/9/96 -0400, Mark Leaman wrote:

>The last I heard they were hidden away in the
>Vatican, and the translations were not released
>to the public ...

    The last I saw, the translations finished to
date had been scanned and made available on CD-ROM.
In the abstract, I can understand why the clerics
might want to suppress the new treasure trove of
information until *after* they had looked it over
to see if and to what extent the centuries of dogma
were about to be overturned ...
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...