Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial

BTW I apologize for my silly "I'm One" outburst Saturday/Sunday morning.
I'd just come home from some recreational drinking and well you know.
When I read my mail Sunday morning I cringed with embarrassment.  However,
I still stand that this song sounds by far better on the new Quad.  On
top of that, I love how the synth is accented on "Dirty Jobs" (at the
beginning of each verse).

Back on topic, has anyone seen the promo for HBO's Sunday premiere?
Although Alanis' trademark is her female view of angst, she has to
respect the godfather of angst rock music and to witness his (arguably)
greatest composition.  I can see Alanis at this moment listening to her
newly acquired Quadrophenia *the reissue* going "damn, and this was
written by a male, Nico was a silly bitch".   Before this event I
would never even consider the comparison (come on Fang, Phil Collins is one
thing, at least he is an excellent drummer when he wants to be, very
underrated)  but using the name Alanis Morrisette in a Who discussion
is just like Linda Perry singing Dr. Jimmy.  Just kidding, at she has lasted
over one year.  However I guess she deserves some credit, she at least said
the right things.  What pains me is Pete acknowledged her existence.  In
five years he'll wonder who this person was.