One More Quad opinion

I have sat and listened to the Quad remix a bunch of times now.  I see some of
what Fang is saying re the flat spots, but I have to say that it sounds to
me like that just comes fromt he original tapes, and there is little that
could be done about it (please don't flame - I may be way wrong on that, but
that's the way it sounds to me).

On the remix itself... the album now sounds much more like The Who than the
original did.  One of the big complaints Dave Marsh made in his 1973 review
of the album (which he has since recinded), and was also made by others, was
that the album really didn't sound like the 4-piece Who.  Now it does to a
greater extent.  The new mix really portrays Keith's drumming well, and
of course JAE's bass playing.  There are places where I like the new mix,
and places where I like the old... but its certainly interesting.  I do have
to say that it is probably the version I will listen to most of the 5 or 6
I have, if only because it is the most novel.

Two questions for those who were in Hyde Park - 1) How was Bell Boy handled?
and 2) Did they do Joker James and 4 Faces?

- - Mason