Re: One More Quad opinion

Subject: One More Quad opinion

Mason, Re:

> Two questions for those who were in Hyde Park - 1) How was Bell Boy handled?
> and 2) Did they do Joker James and 4 Faces?

1)  British actor Adrian Edmondson played & sung the Bell Boy part.  Some
interesting stage show elements, though I didn't like every single one.   For
further details, confer the reviews on Alan's JAE web page.  2)   No.  The show
was a performance of the studio album + scenes from the film and the early Who
on the video screens + narrative elements + some stage acting.    Additionally,
they did 5:15 again as an encore.

Cheers,

Bernd