Re: Mark does not look like Greg Allman

>>Stacey:
>>
>>I USED to like you, you know. Now...
>>
>>Just to correct that small error, I don't look at all like Gregg Allman.
>>Nothing like him.
>
>        Aw, come on now!  I'm sorry--I didn't necessarily mean it as an
>insult.  Okay, you look nothing like Greg Allman.  Jeez, can't joke with
>you!  :)

Stacey:

I'm not really mad, you know. But there are certain people that I'd rather
not be associated with...like Allman.
If you want a reference point, my hair looks a bit like Daltrey's during the
TOMMY tour, except parted on the side. But *I* don't look like
Rog...actually, I don't look like anyone famous. Not even Phil Cohen.
So I suppose you'll just have to wait until the 17th like everyone else.
Big deal, right?

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend