Re: Very long Hyde Park comment; best of Pete comments

Did anyone think that Pete could have picked better songs for his
"greatest hits."  I was personally disappointed that "My Baby Gives It
Away" from the Ronnie Lane/PT album "Rough Mix" didn't make it.  I was
also disappointed not to see "White City Fighting" "SEcondhand Love"
"Gonna Get YOU" and "Face Dances" not on this album.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod