DST version of 5:15.

since i just moved into my new (and first) house and i have no
television reception yet, i popped in a videotape of DST from the
disney broadcast.  in 5:15, on i think the "the ushers are sniffing"
verse, Roger seems to sing something different.  maybe it's poor
hearing on my part, or the tape could be just poor quality, but it
seems a little more distinct.  anyone know for sure?

vague who crossword reference for the week:  19 across:  jazz pianist
Allison (4 letters)

thanks for your time

jeff williams