Re: Scalpers

Alan, re:

<< I wonder whether you know this, or have just heard it somewhere.  For one
 thing, selling tickets at more than face value _is_ illegal in may cities,
 making it unlikely that the people you mention would be able to sell mass
 quantities at more than face value.  >>

hMMM... this doesn't mean your going to turn our poor friend, Lauren, in,
does it?
I was actually think about "fixing" the 2 of you up in NYC... I think it may
be a good match as the both of you have so much in common...   ...that is if
I can "pry" you away from the McMuffins... :)

- -wf