Re: Phish doing QuadropheniaSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

On Tue, 16 Jan 1996 10:53:02 EST, "Steve Marshall@CONTINENTAL
INSURANCE COMPANY (SMARSH1 @ CDCNOTES)" <uscdcbk3@ibmmail.com> wrote:

>>>Well it certainly was a terrific album,both then and now,,so I can't for
>>>the life of me see what the fuss is----but an interesting side on the
>>>album is this,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have a nephew who is into the band
>>>Phish,,,and supposedly every year at their annual Holloween concert
>>>Phish takes an album by another band and covers it completely,,,this
>>>year Phish chose Quad..this is a fact as he was there!!!!
>>>Mark
>>
>>I heard this too, and if it's like most Phish shows there's a tape of it
>>somewhere! A friend is a big Phish fan, I'll see what I can find out.
>>Joe Grimes  ***   jgg@one.net   ***   Cincinnati, Ohio
>
>Hi Joe & everyone else on the list! I have a copy of the entire show. Phish
>did an EXCELLENT job on Quad! They did the entire album, plus My Generation as
>an encore. Btw - the year before, they did The Beatles' "white album" from
>start to finish. After I heard about them doing Quad last year, I decided to
>check them out live. If they come to a venue near you, be sure to check them
>out. You won't be disappointed!

Would any of the various people who have a copy of this show be
willing to make a copy, or possibly tree it, or something?

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest." Mark Twain