Re: Phish doing Quadrophenia

Kevin writes:

> Would any of the various people who have a copy of this show be
> willing to make a copy, or possibly tree it, or something?

Well, I was planning a tree last year but got sidetracked.  Tell
y'all what; everyone who is interested in getting a copy email me and
we'll see if there's enough response for a tree.

Put in your subject line: " Phish / Quad"   so I know what ya want.
I'll compile the responses and let everyone know the deal by the
weekend.  You might also note in the body if you're interested in the
entire show or just the Quad set.  The whole show is 2x90 + 1x100;
the Quad is on the 2nd 90.  I *may* be able to get the encore (My
Gen) on if I use a 100, but I'll have to test this.

If I get just a few responses, I'll trade individually.  If I get 20,
I may ask for branch volunteers.  I've got an Analog Master from DAT,
so gen loss will be at a minimum.

Rich

richl@dfw.net
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  ... Neil Young