Mark and Fang

          OK, guys, I am firmly in the "stop it" camp. Not that I have
          anything against interesting discourse, but you guys are
          degenerating into personal digs, and that's no fun.

          Mark, if you want to undertake the Quixotian task of
          spearing at Pete Townshend's windmill, do it. Let us know
          how it goes. Godspeed.

          Fang, stop picking on Mark for wanting to see a better brand
          of Who product available. I don't see that he's trying to
          re-do the band's past, but rather that he would like to
          influence things so that more complete CDs can be available
          to us so that we can buy them and lose ourselves in Who
          revelry (y'know, who-sturbation and Peting off). Hey, it's
          what we all want anyway.  His goal is noble despite its
          herculean nature.

          Thank you.

          --Jim