Re: 5 CD set

It is becoming very clear to me that any music corporation that puts out
anything doesn't give a rats' ass about the customers.  They release
something, and then something else which pertains to the same thing.  For
instance, when the first Zeppelin 4cd box set came out, everyone stampeded to
the store to purchase it.  Then, not as many but still alot of people bought
the 2cd set when it came out.  Now, they put out the complete studio
recordings box set,  which is just the first two combined in the original
album and track order.  Release one or the other.  I guess my point is, if
there is a WHO box set coming out, I am rather sceptical to buy it, and
instead just wait for the $100 one to come out, like Atlantic did with Zep.
 I guess it shows what the record companies are

Peter