some things for WFang to add to the Granite Slate of suggestions...

.... from the newsgroup:

We would like:

1: More live music
	a) The Who were great live, so this is appropriate
	b) Live at Leeds proves this
	c) There is more live mat'l. out there to be had.

2: More promotion
	a) This aids in getting the Who more notoriety
	b) This increases record sales to fund:

3: Timely completion of the re-releases
	a) Find the good tapes - funded by 2: b)
	b) Do 'em
		1) Either Pete's way or
		2) Someone else's way Pete allows.

O.K. That sums up most of my needs.  I prefer everything to be from
'76 and before, but I've been shamed into not putting down the later
stuff, so I'll leave those Granite Etchings to someone else.

Jeff