Re: Getting it all together

Mark, re:

>Yes, I believe that with logic I can sway Pete and MCA. I'm known for being
a rather persuasive fellow. You probably could, too. I mean, it's pretty
obvious that they have
>been their own worst enemy for years. Why should they continue this stategy
>of failure?

When you say "failure", which failure is that you are referring to? The only
one I can really be certain of is the "failure" to please the die hard fans.
Most of everyone else in the world doesn't give a <Picard> about any of this.
MCA may make as much money on crap as they do gold. And, as for Pete's
"strategy", I may not like or agree with some of the things he's done in his
personal life, but he's doing a lot better off than you and I combined.

And lastly, the stuff released to-date may or may not meet up to our
expectations. However, it's not a "failure"...

wf