Re: Getting it all together

>Mark, re:
>
>>I know that I'm not going to be rushing to get the new TOMMY and
>>QUADROPHENIA, as I've already bought both the standard and the gold versions.
>>However, if it was live versions...need I say more?
>
>No, you really don't need to say more as you proved many points, one of them
>being that you're consistent in your goal for "live" material, but really
>don't care as much for the studio material.

That's not true. However, you have said that all of the studio material will
be released. So I'm waiting for that. NOW we're talking about live stuff.

>You have failed to convince ME of anything in all of your arguments, yet
you >feel very comfortable in your belief that you can just waltz right in
and >convince Pete Townshend and key record company executives of whatever
YOU >happen to feel strongly about. What's your track record?

My track record is nothing that would mean anything to you. What do you
want, a bunch of names that you've never heard? Yes, I believe that with
logic I can sway Pete and MCA. I'm known for being a rather persuasive
fellow. You probably could, too. I mean, it's pretty obvious that they have
been their own worst enemy for years. Why should they continue this stategy
of failure? The chances are that neither MCA, Pete, nor C&J have any idea
that we might want a 5 disk set.
If I've failed to convince you, I'm not bothered. It's not the first time
someone has failed to convince you, right?

                 Cheers                     ML