Re: Getting it all together

Scott, re:

>In other news, have the stereo master tapes for A Quick One shown up?

I am led to believe that they have due to the fact I was told, "Jon is now
seriously reconsidering doing "A Quick One" over." And, he told me in person
that he'd do it if he found the master tapes...

>Let's not lose sight of the fact that at least it is getting better, tons
better. I had lost hope that these albums would ever be remastered, given how
long it took them.

Oh, I agree! I can pull out a letter I wrote to Pete in ~~'86 or so regarding
redoing all the MCA crap over again. At the time, I was just pushing for that
junk to be up to the Polydor standards. I think the people involved a pretty
good, one in particular, excellent. However, "gently nudging" them in the
right direction can, hopefully, improve things more...

wf