Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

Mark, re:

>Yes, we are so low and they are so vaulted. Why would they want or need our
input when they are so far above us?

Now that's silly. It has nothing to do with "status" more so than level of
detail and interest. Much of what goes on here is discussing questions. Jon,
being Pete's brother-in-law and being involved in the production process from
many years prior could probably answer almost any question of a personal or
technical nature. But not being a "fan" in the sense that we are, why would
he want to? Just think about this... our recent conversation regarding what
they have and what they don't. When you ask him about the High Numbers live
stuff and so on and he says something like, "Sorry we don't have any of
that!" What are you going to say, "Look harder, you *&#$ I want the "Magic
Bus"!!!" I'm just playing devil's advocate and giving my insight based on
previous discussions. It really has nothing to do with snobery or anything
like that.

Now, if you would like to, write to or fax Chris C and ask him if he'd like
to answer some questions for our "on-line community". I don't need to answer
for him and maybe your methods of tact and persuasion are different than
mine. My prediction: you won't be happy with the answers you get...

wf