Who conventions

In a seperate post to me, Christian Krumey indicated that a Who convention
took place in London last September, and that JAE and Rog played there with
Simon Townshend. I had not known of this event. I wish I had, however, as I
try to visit the U.K at least once a year.  I would be interested to hear a
description of that convention, and also, is anyone aware if a similar event
will take place again in England or elsewhere? Thanks.
Gary M