Herman's Hermits

At 09:53 PM 02/13/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Actually got to SEE herman's hermits (no not the legendary tour with The Who
>as the opening band !).  It was around '70 as part of a big tour that played
>at The yale Bowl, with herman headlining over Gerry & The Pacemakers, Wayne
>Fontanna & The Mindbenders, Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas, & The
>Searchers!!!!  What a great evening!!!!
>
> best, GaryM

As a 15-year old in 1967 I went to Rochester, NY mainly to see Herman's
Hermits but also to see that band that did "Happy Jack." Here I am almost
thirty years later frequenting this mailing list and spending the mortgage
money on Who records. I guess Peter Noone and company had a small part in
changing my life.

Joe Giorgianni