Re: naked eye @ woodstock

   My copy of the Woodstock set has the same: a short bit of Naked Eye during
the post-My Generation jam.  But notice that they do almost the same thing on
Live At Leeds.  This has always led me to wonder if Naked Eye didn't evolve out
of the "usual" post-MG "improvisation."  We do know that by the Isle Of Wight,
some six months after Leeds, they had a fairly complete version of Naked Eye
worked out.  So perhaps Naked Eye grew slowly out of this little riff that they
occasionally played in the midst of My Generation throughout the Tommy tour(s).
Can anyone lend any credence to this theory?

                                                        M.M.