naked eye @ woodstock

ok, everyone, this is killing me- just got another copy of the woodstock set-
the running order is quite dif from my prev version, but the new tape is
longer-

my concern (rather, question) is: naked eye? how much of it was played?
on my new(read: most recent) tape, only some chords are played, most
magnificently, tho, but no verses, no chorus, only a sweeping 15 secs or so

was NE fully written by this time, 8/16/69, and does anyone have a longer
recording of it? BTW, what is correct running order for the set? anyone>?
ive checked boot page, but need verification.

BTW, fang, we're all oh SO proud of you... :)

mm
" I never read a book before reviewing it; it prejudices a man so."
	- Sydney Smith