this and a little bit of that

O.K. here I go....

Somehow I've managed to be a huge fan of Zeppelin and the Who and not get in-
volved in these neurotic analyses of the whys and wherefores. And, yes, Plant
would and did touch some of those lyrics with a 10 foot pole.  In fact a
twelve foot swede.  He sang one of the songs on the Page/Plant tour, and
both he and Page sounded great on my little stop here in stumptown. Personally
I like the Coverdale/Page album quite a bit - about a 40% batting average. On
the Outrider I only liked the song they had on MTV.

Tinnitus is irreversible unless you remove the portion of the ear where it
is believed to occur (the cochlea - as in: "Suck my cochlea!"). Townshend
saying it was fixed is just him not wanting to answer the question.  Someone
on the newsgroup said

For the proper chording on See Me Feel Me you'll have to tune into my trans-
criptions which I haven't turned into Kenny yet! Most is obvious, but as with
all other Who songs there are catches here and there.  Separates the true
students of Who music from the boys. (Boy was THAT bombastic!)

Townsend skipped the bluegrass-type acoustic bit of the Overture on the PPV
in '89.  That ruined it for me - sorry! I've got that

I wouldn't say Marshalls were designed FOR Townshend, but I'd say he had input.  More with Dave Reeves, tho...

And Entwistle certainly maintains my respect, for what it's worth, for gettin'
out there and doin' it!

And I noticed Arthur had another copy of the Tommy demos. I HIGHLY recommend it!.  And Arthur's super reliable for gettin' the CD out to you....

JW