Re: Pete's hearing

For what it's worth:

When fellow Who-L member Christian Tennant spoke to PT on Rockline in 1993,
Rockline was giving away 1993 calendars once each month to listeners. I won
the calendar autographed by Pete.

Michael

--
   Michael Leo McHugh - mmchugh@bgnet.bgsu.edu - 419/372-0538
 Book Depository Manager - Northwest Ohio Regional Book Depository