Re: Who? vs. Zep

>I must say that IMHO GET YER YA-YAS OUT is one of the two greatest live
>albums ever recorded...the other being LAL, of course. Pretty emotional,
> too.

Ya Ya's is a great album because it captures the Stones at their best live,
but are they emotional?  You have got to be kidding me.   If the Stones
showed any emotion, they might've been the greatest live band ever.  But the
sloppy riffs, the mediocre vocals have always flawed them.  In fact I dare
say today's Stones are actually a tighter band than the past.

"I'm pissed off, I'm pissed off all the time" ---Ray Rhodes