PsychoD / Don Henley

I can't help but hear Psychoderelict all over this new Don Henley song
(forgot the name) complete with PsychoD-type dialogue through a fair amount
of it.  Anyone else hear this?

When English Boy was completely ignored by radio here, I assumed it was
because the dialogue bits didn't fit the station format and I never once
heard it played on the radio.  But now this so-so Don Henley tune is getting
a great deal of airplay.

A fluke programming decision?  Henley solo more popular than Townshend solo?
 Bad marketing from PT's label?  A payola conspiracy?

I always thought it was wrong that the non-dialogue PsychoD sent to radio
stations was drastically different than what the public could buy.

Wondering Doug