Re: JAE CD

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Zeppelin, "Jennings Farm Blues"

Mr. Fang,

RE:  > What are you talking about??? Of course John's still "signing"!
How do you
> think you got your autograph??? (BTW, you didn't mean "singing" did
> you???) (jk)

	Oops, I meant, "singing," Mr. Fang.  I've been making a lot of
senseless typos since the Cowboys won the Super Bowel (sic).

	RE:  > >       And who's idea was it to put FLASH FEARLESS in JAE's
Discography> in> >the tour book?

> Mine! (But you already knew that...) I figured that since I told you
about
> it and you bought it that it should be displayed as an "honorable
mention"
> in the book. After all, he does play bass on every song and sings on
> The Chop"...

	An excellent choice... and I was particularly impressed with the
inclusion of the Spanish MAD DOG in the tour book.....

	RE:> > And more importantly, does JAE plan to perform anything > >from
FLASH on his tour?  Just curious....

> Now THAT I seriously doubt. You like that album, don't you??? To be
honest
> with you, I never paid any attention to anything on it, but "To The
> Chop"...

	Now, I must admit, I'm stunned JAE has forsaken FLASH.  In fact, I was
rather hoping Jim Dandy would make a special guest appearance on THE
ROCK.  But yes, FF was a <ahem> "special" album, in a Spinal Tap-ish
sort of way.  And Alice Cooper was great as Flash.

"Out of the blue came a kill-crazy crew whose motto was 'Stomp on the
weak.'"
	  Lyrics don't get any more <ahem> "special" than that!

	Every good wish--Tom Farrell