Re: JAE CD

Tom, re:

> I was particularly impressed with the inclusion of the Spanish MAD DOG in
the tour book.....

That cover is one of my favorites in the scheme of "different covers".
Actually, it's the same artwork ("Jason" in the JAE Eldorado) as the original
poster that came with the USA copy of "Mad Dog". It was my recommendation
that it be used for the cover of the CD reissue of the same. Even if people
don't like the album, they may buy it for the "pretty" cover...

So... there you have it!

wf