The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #640

>> > I could be one of the older Who fans at 51.  I saw them on Hastings pier
back in
> the mid 1960's when I was a young Mod,

Were you sitting at that show too? <<

No but I sure wish to hell I had been as it was very difficult to see what I had
paid to see.  Sure I heard it but still missed so much. Mind you there were not
even any seats in the dance hall as that was what it was a dance hall on the
pier.  Still had a great time but music is for listening to and concerts are for
watching as well so sitting is the only way everyone can achieve that desirable
result.  Standing when there are seats is a very selfish and stupid thing to do
IMO.

Ray Walton at 00:14:50 on 20-Dec-96 using OZWIN 2.10.1